Thursday, July 23, 2015

#1191 Thursday 23 July

Talk about things coming in threes!! First I had my argument with the angle grinder ...... then we found out that a close friend had been in a bad car smash ..... then we found out that Naomi's elderly father is dying in the immediate future.  It makes it hard to maintain a stable home environment so that Kaylia can handle it all.

The transition to sleeping downstairs is evolving.   We've found that she doesn't like it when I do the 'settling phase' ..... So now I do bedtime preparation .... then Naomi does the settling ..... I then take over for the bedtime to toilet time (11pm).   She goes back sleep easily after that and I can go upstairs to my bed!   Kaylia will then sleep through the to the morning.

Today?   We will see.   

No comments:

Post a Comment