Wednesday, December 9, 2015

#1292 Wednesday 9 December

All quiet on the northern front ..... there are no significant maintenance issues this time ..... the roof sealing project is nearing completion ..... painting is under control ..... plumbing is all functional ..... IT is really good.
I'm having a very restful time.  I'm doing a lot of walking ..... yesterday I walked all the way to Hardys and most of the way back.  The legs were feeling it before that walk but they're much better now.

Naomi is ordering Kaylia's school uniform for next year ..... the book purchase is next ...... then school fees.  It's all getting toward $1,000 ..... it's hard for us so I wonder how other people cope!



Evening:  I was strolling down the street ..... and it was raining yellow flowers from the trees above!  It was very pretty .... like yellow snow.



No comments:

Post a Comment