Thursday, December 10, 2015

#1293 Thursday 10 December

It's a quiet day today ..... the power was off for a while but that's no problem.

Skype has been naughty for the past day ..... we can't get 2-way audio to work.  Naomi tells me that Kaylia is missing the talks with me on skype.  She is really improving in this area .... in the past she wasn't really interested in video images and she wouldn't engage ..... now she stays for quite a while and she will answer my questions and talk to me.  Once again I wish we could see what is going on inside her head.

Evening: I'm at 'Warung Blanjong' for tea ..... it's been heavily renovated ..... I suspect that businesses renovate or close ..... things are very quiet  indeed and a business has to work hard to attract the few tourists that are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment