Monday, July 4, 2016

#1292 Monday 4 July

Today was routine .... breakfast at Mama Putu .... then pool time ..... followed by a trip to Hardys. Lunch was sate from the street vendors..... then a long massage for Naomi while I took Kaylia for "car time". ..... a directionless wander so she can just chill out.   While driving I spied a bag shop .... we went back to investigate .... and found that it's a small piece of "bag heaven" ..... fixed price and prices about 50-60% of street prices!
While driving I stopped off to see a friend .... and with my new "look" they didn't recognise me! It was very funny.

We are now "the butterfly gang". We each have a temporary tattoo of a butterfly.


Teatime was just around the corner from the villa.... Kaylia almost didn't handle the meal .... she was quite overwhelmed by the noise levels.  With help we made it through the meal  and then I took her home while Naomi went to a nearby chemist to try and find a solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment