Tuesday, July 5, 2016

#1293 Tuesday 5 July

Today was Padang Bai day .... the crew drove there for a swim.  I couldn't face the problems the trip would present so I stayed home and caught up on some office work......

Before tea I thought I'd tackle a problem toenail that's bothering Kaylia...... so I negotiated with her .... one toe for a tickle session.   She didn't accept that and promptly ran to Tom to ask for a tickle.  I got there in time to tell Tom what she was doing!

After tea:  We had a very disturbing episode at tea ..... Kaylia wasn't very hungry ..... and after a while she suddenly threw her food across the table!  Naomi immediately removed her and took her home. .... she's now in the "sin bin" and she knows it.  The teenage times are producing some worrying trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment