Saturday, August 27, 2016

#1328 Saturday 27 August

Kaylia still has the wog..... and so do I. I'm full of understanding .... its not a very nice wog at all.

Tonight we want to 'Hog's Breath' again.  She likes the chicken Burger with curly chips.  Then it was home ..... and bed at 7pm.  I don't mind cos I need the rest too.

For the nerds among us ..... I thought that we (in Darlington) were very fortunate to have an internet speed of 10-12 Mb/s ...... today I was researching a computer subject and part of the discussion was the impact on access speed ..... they showed video of comparative speed tests ..... and I had to pick my jaw off the floor as it showed speeds in LA of 354 Mb/s!!!!!!    I think our government is really pulling the wool over our eyes!

I've had another eBay adventure ..... I recently updated my phone ..... at a reduced cost per month no less ...... and part of the package was a smartwatch.   Now I don't like wearing a watch ..... I haven't done so for about 30 years ..... so I thought I'd sell it.   It sold for $275!
I needed a new chainsaw for cutting firewood ..... so for $0 outlay I have a new saw and several other doodads!  Its a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment