Tuesday, October 4, 2016

#1360 Tuesday 4 October

Well!  That was a doozy!  She didn't sleep till around 3am.  At 5:30 she was snuggled into my back so tight that I was half out of bed.  When I got out, she immediately moved over further .... So I left!
She has therapy this morning.


Later.  Therapy went well.  Part of it currently is learning to tell time.  She can just get the concept of a half .... she struggles with quarter, and struggles with "past" and "to".  She's attentive and interested .... so she will understand eventually.

Note the wooden clock .... we tried this today and she really understood much better.

(The photo shows her after her haircut ... I cheated and added a photo later.)



Today makes me appreciate our wonderful aupairs .... past and present.  After last night, I can barely cope .... and Joe and Ellie have been such a great help.
Naomi is struggling with being sick as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment