Saturday, October 8, 2016

#1364 Saturday 8 October

Yay! She slept like a log.  She was asleep by 7pm and slept right through.  I attempted to bribe her with sleeping upstairs but she chose downstairs instead.

This is a "me" comment ..... I don't normally gush about apps .... but last night I found a bewdy!  "Flightradar 24".  It uses real time data from the world wide network of aircraft radars to allow me to see what aircraft are where at any given moment.  So when Naomi is flying home on Tuesday, I will be able to see exactly where her plane is as it flies from Denpasar to Perth.    And when planes fly over our house, I can point my phone at the plane and it will tell me what plane it is and where the plane has come from.  For instance a plane has just taken off .... Its VA714 going to Sydney .... its already past Mundaring Weir.  Incredible!

She has a morning at Kings Park lined up.

KP didn't happen .... its raining too much.  She ended up have lots of car rides.

Joe and Ellie cooked tea tonight .... A "steak and ale pie". .... it was really good!

Tomorrow we will take Teddy to have a haircut.  He really needs it.

1 comment:

  1. Ian this is your wife speaking...you are one strange cookie :)

    ReplyDelete