Monday, October 24, 2016

#1379 Monday 24 October

Kaylia certainly knows how to "anticipate" these days .... last night she was really wound up about going to school.  We are working on getting her to move from saying  "Can I have school?" .... to sentences about school.  "I like school.". "I like the teachers." or "I like my friends.".  While this is going on, her face glows with happiness.   She really likes having more words that she can use.
With all that going on, we then have to get her to sleep!  And that's quite amazing. We remind her that she has to sleep first before she can go to school ..... so she promptly closes her eyes and settles.  Sometimes she will stir and a little voice says "school?" .... we give a reminder of "sleep now" ..... and she's out.
Now ... what happened today?  She went to school of course.  And after school she droned!  I was upstairs .... I'd crashed after a morning of plumbing ..... and she did her thing till tea time.  Surprisingly she actually ate some tea!
With her reduced eating, her body is changing shape .... the pudgy tummy is trimming off.  Its very good.
After tea she dragged Naomi off to talk about school.

No comments:

Post a Comment