Friday, October 28, 2016

#1383 Friday 28 October

It was zoo day today .... when she came home I asked her "What did you see?".   Dead silence .... I turned to leave.  "Monkeys"

Today I've been cleaning up the balcony .... the staff Christmas party will be here again in a few weeks so everything gets cleaned and put away.  I've started another brew of beer.

6:15pm. The monkey's impression on Kaylia is consistent.  Naomi asked her about her day at the zoo ...... "Monkey" she says.

After tea we're having a flop time .... but it's a painful one!  She's in a mood where she thrashes about .... and in the space of a few minutes she has badly hurt both my wrists .... only pain fortunately .... no damage .... but it really hurts.  Its going to be some years yet before Kaylia can self-regulate her 'thrashing' ..... so I will have become much more self-protective to avoid more serious injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment