Wednesday, December 7, 2016

#1421 Wednesday 7 December

I'm sitting on the balcony .... and a few metres away I have our resident magpie talking away to me.
.
Kaylia continues to be very excited about the trip.  I hope her excitement extends into the time there ...... she tends to always focus on the next thing .... forgetting about the "now".This morning I have completed the tasks that needed to be done before the Bali trip in 11 days time. The spa roof still has a few details to be done but it can wait.

Evening:  we've all gathered on Kaylia's bed .... and she is pushing for "Dr Daddy" .... teeth cleaning.  ...... and the out of the blue she says .... "I like Dr Daddy." ...... wow!   This is serious language development.  She has taken a concept she knows and applied the concept to a new subject.  I get excited when she does things like this.

On a completely different topic .... I only play one game on my phone .... and it pops up ads between each game.  It just popped up an ad about snoring .... a very important topic .... so I thought see what the ad was about. It was promoting a jaw support strap .... which I already have.  The price? $99!!! I need the support after my jaw dropped at that.  I bought mine on Ebay for $2!  Rip off!

No comments:

Post a Comment