Thursday, December 22, 2016

#1436 Thursday 22 December

2am .. wet bed ... despite my best efforts and strategy! Sheesh!

7:30am Kaylia just dozed from 2 to 7 ... every now and then she would yell or ask for her iPhone ... at 7 I gave up and sent her to the bath where she is now happily screeching away.  When we went to Lottemart, I found a nice looking body-wash which I thought might substitute for bubble bath.  Kaylia seems quite happy with that but there's a new supermarket halfway down  Jn Cemara  .... Joe & Ellie have been there and say that it stocks real bubble bath!

10:30 Uluwatu 
Interesting ... I have just asked Made a question in Bahasa "Dimana kamar kucil?" .... Kaylia immediately said "No" .... she understood what I had asked.
This monkey .... and others .... were stealing people's flip flops.

Kaylia had a bubble wand .... it kept her very entertained.
12 noon.  We're at the big statue now. Joe and Ellie are off doing the tourist thing while I stay in the car with Kaylia.  Since my leg pain is bothering me, I figure that I have a good deal.

6:30pm After a delicious tea at Paraganyan, we're home .... waiting till it's time to go to the airport to collect Naomi.

Joe and Ellie are off for a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment