Saturday, December 31, 2016

#1445 Saturday 31 December

New Years Eve!  The day has begun with very heavy overcast .... I thought it was about to bucket down. .... but it didn't.
Kaylia had a very good night ..... I stayed with her and she slept right through the night.  It's now 8:30am and she is still asleep.
3pm  After a morning of  car trip for Kaylia, we are now back home with R&R time.  Kaylia is focused on a  noisy toy that she can stim with ..... while the adults watch "Penguins of Madagascar"  .... what a wacky, exquisite movie!
While at Hardys I discovered another form of corruption .... it's blatant theft by the internet company.  I had bought 1 Gb of data ..... the phone says I have used 400Mb .... yet the credit is all gone and I have to buy more!!  Sheesh.
4pm Kaylia is now in the bath .... with lots of bubbles.  She will be there till teatime I'm sure ..... so we can relax a bit.
6:30pm  While extracting Kaylia from the bath, Naomi suggested that we go and have tea ..... Kaylia responded "Cool!!" .... isn't that good!

 

We're at Gardenia for tea ..... and here is the resident dog ..... he's a sweet natured  dog.

8pm ..... back at the villa ..... Kaylia has gone to bed .... and I'm waiting till just before midnight before climbing onto the roof to watch the performance that welcomes the new year. Climbing the ladder is getting harder .... but I have a few more years yet that I can do this.


Happy New Year!  Naomi and I both climbed the ladder and saw in 2017 in the midst of a storm of fireworks.   
It was a very impressive time.

Photos taken at midnight on the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment