Friday, January 6, 2017

#1451 Friday 6 January

Kaylia had an unsettled patch last night .... she woke up too hot at around 1am and I think she slept again at around 3am.  I say 'think' because I sort of slept during that time ..... every time she got too noisy, I'd just surface and tell her "go to sleep" .... and she'd quiet down for a while.   During that time she was quite restless .... she flings herself around .... and I copped an elbow in the face .... twice.  That's a big shock when you're fast asleep and she does that.
Today she slept till around 11am after I'd gone off to Mitre 10 gathering paint and other supplies.
This morning I began ripping up the timber pool deck .... this is to be replaced by stone. Other guys are here today installing a new internet cable.  The current connection is broken and we are being connected to the much better cable which runs along Jalan Mertasari.


We're at Acquaviva for tea .... this is Kaylia's bubblegum milkshake.



















Followed by Naomi's taro milkshake ..... which tastes like marshmallow. 



















This is my "koloke"  chicken with sweet and sour vegies .... it was delicious.











No comments:

Post a Comment