Monday, February 6, 2017

#1470 Monday 6 February

We're having our enjoyment sucked out of life .... I was about to use a good ol Southern greeting from Alabama .... and the I cringed ..... in the current Trumpian atmosphere, I don't want to even think in that tone.  The racism and bigotry is so rife .... and now our own politicians applaud it!

Today I was chaffeur for Naomi while her car is needing attention .... while she worked I went to a nearby Bunnings with an underground car park ..... I could do an explore and then go back to the cool car and have a snooze.

This evening I allowed Kaylia to use my phone .... for the first time.  She wanted to find all the YouTube videos that she's used to on her iPhone ..... not to actually watch them ..... just to make sure that they are there!

Yesterday I wanted Kaylia to fetch something for me .... I've forgotten what it was ...  but I just caught her eye and nodded toward it.  She immediately knew that I wanted it and went to get it.  I find this amazing .... such a normal thing yet a few years ago, it would have been impossible.

Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment