Thursday, February 9, 2017

#1474 Thursday 9 February Part 2

We will soon be in the last week for Joe and Ellie .... they leave on Monday week (20th) to drive round the Top End .... concluding in Sydney where they will jump over the ditch to Kiwiland.  After a while there they will head to New York and then home to UK.

Ashley and Abbie will be joining us on the 19th .... It's going to be a noisy house that night .... Ellie's sister Alex will also arrive so she can do the road trip.

[I'm writing this very carefully .... I've hurt my wrist again.  I had a snooze yesterday arvo and I had my hands under my head.  ...... Don't do that again!  "The Wrist" is very painful .... so I'll stay away from the shed till it recovers.]  see Blog #267 25 May 2011

Kaylia has settled into a delightful routine after school ...... each afternoon, I'm having a nap by around 3pm when she gets home .... she always comes and flops on the bed with me and has some down time for an hour or so.

I wrote a while ago about the way Naomi is working on an idea to ..... in a few years time .... set up a small business to give Kaylia an occupation.  Marg in Qld has passed on this 'good news' snippet ....

Man-with-autism-plans-to-start-business

Evening: We're waiting for Naomi to get home from work so we can eat.  K's eating is up at present .... she doesn't eat much during the day but has a good meal at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment