Sunday, June 4, 2017

#1568 Sunday 4 June

It's been a pleasant day .... I played a trick on Kaylia ....I went down before she had woken.  That way she stayed asleep rather than having to wake up to go upstairs.  So Kaylia slept and Naomi had a good sleep in. 

After the routine pancakes for breakfast we went to meet Aunty Mim and Uncle Steve at Nando's in Canningvale for lunch. Then it was home and a few hours to prepare for my flight to Bali.  I'm now waiting for boarding in about an hour.

This trip is to sort out a few maintenance issues that have come up.  I'll be home on Thursday.

Later:. Well.... that's something new.  I've just watched as a flight was cancelled after passengers had boarded ..... fortunately not mine!  It is a Malinda Air flight. Everyone has to get off and they are making arrangements for hotel accommodation.

No comments:

Post a Comment