Monday, June 5, 2017

#1569 Monday 5 June

Lunchtime and I'm at Aquaviva .... they still haven't sorted their internet arrangements and so this is being done offline. I hope I don't lose it.

The morning has been spend talking a lot about villa issues..... how to manage the electricity consumption. Last month it was over double the normal and I've set up a recording system to work out just what is going on.

Later: ..... no it was still safe.
Evening .... at the "Tomato and Ketchup" on Danau Poso .... for tea.  I went on a hunt for rendang and found this spot.  The TV is playing videos from the 70s .... George Harrison, Mick Jagger and so on.
This trip I'm struck by how good my "wellbeing" is now that Lyrica is working well ... the leg pain is fully in control now.

The rendang was a good 'un ..... I once made rendang at home .... it was very successful so I must do it again.

Naomi tells me that Kaylia has Bali firmly in her sights again ..... it looks as if another Christmas trip will be on the menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment