Monday, July 17, 2017

#1601 Monday 17 July

She's so excited! Tomorrow she has school..... AND a trip to the hospital.... all in one day!  When she's like this I sometimes hear a little voice saying "happy feet".... it's her way of expressing her happiness.
We have another Subaru Forester..... the one that I drive needs repairs.... enough that I can replace it for less than the cost of the repairs.  The "new" one is the same age.... less kms... and in better condition.  I'll sell it old one for parts.  I'm currently swapping all the parts around.... the old one had new tyres etc.  I've worn myself out doing all that today.
As we were leaving home this morning we drove out of the drive and found these two a couple of metres away.  We stopped.... and they stayed put.... 
The joey is about the same size as "Guru".... in 1980, I was privileged to look after a young kangaroo who we named Guru.  He would spend most of the evenings curled up inside my sweater and he slept in a sweater hung on the wall beside my bed.  He and my daschund  Sam were devoted to each other..... so much so that when Sam followed me when I drove to town.... Guru would follow Sam!  ..... then I'd get calls to "come and collect your dog and roo!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment