Saturday, August 19, 2017

#1627 Saturday 19 August

It's 7:20am and she's in the bath. 
Last night it was clear that the roasting she had received at school was still on her mind .... so both Naomi and I spent time reinforcing that she had done naughty things..... but she is still our special girl. 

While I write, there's a magpie outside the window singing away. 

11am  We've been out for shopping and Kaylia has had her second bath for the day.  She's now upstairs for a while till we go out again.

Aupairs ... last night we re-posted our ad on the backpacker site and there's been one response already.  Hopefully we will find a good'un again.  

The current situation is wearing both of us down .... and with my medication issues, it is getting to be literally  dangerous.  I take a medicine for pain and I found yesterday when I went to a higher dose .... that the sleepiness increased also!  So my sleepiness problems are a side effect of the medicine .... not a diabetes issue as I had thought.  I have immediately stopped the medicine and made an appointment with the GP to try and find an alternative.  I will just have to somehow live with the pain till we work out what to do.

Evening
Tonight Kaylia was in fine form at storytelling time........ and she recited the whole of "Green sheep"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment