Saturday, September 30, 2017

#1658 Saturday 30 September

I've missed a few days.... I've been very sick.... I was shaking so much I couldn't even hold my phone let alone be conscious enough to use it.  It's a UTI and it's the worst I've ever had.

Kaylia I think has been oblivious... she usually comes and sits beside me when I'm on the bed.... but not this time.  I suspect that she was being occupied well by Nita and Sverrin.... they are gems.

I'll stop now.. It's still too hard to hold the phone.

4pm  I'm feeling a bit better now.  I've been pondering our wonder child..... how would I be managing if she were a normally developed 13 year old? Probably not well.... she would probably be testing my patience sorely.... whereas our Kaylia is low demand in many ways.... her constant pleasure with our company is a delight for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment