Tuesday, November 28, 2017

#1707 Tuesday 28 November

I woke at 5:30 this morning ..... I was sure that I had heard the rubbish truck coming down the hill .... so I jumped out of bed, threw some shorts on and checked the bins ... Still Down! Yikes!  .... so I raced out the door to take the bins up to the road.  I got out to the driveway and thought .... "Hang on ... today is Tuesday ... not Wednesday."  I'd been dreaming of rubbish trucks!

At breakfast we were discussing the volcano .... in very quiet voices so Kaylia wouldn't be triggered into her "Bali looping"  .... Naomi wondered whether Kaylia could interpret our spelling "code-speak" ... so she tested.  "Kaylia, what does B-A-L-I spell?"  Kaylia thinks for a minute ... then says "Zoe Blakeman" (her teacher).  So we don't need to worry to much about Kaylia interpreting our code-speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment