Monday, August 13, 2018

#1864 Monday 13 August

11am
The day began with Kaylia up at 6:30am and sneaking into bed for a cuddle.... then the morning routine to get her off to school.

After the dust had settled, I brought up firewood from the pile ...... it was the last load from the massive pile that Andrew and Catriona had split and stacked.  So I began splitting some more blocks.  Gee that splitting machine is a beauty!  This work is a bit hard because of the side effects from medicines  ..... I'm a bit dizzy at times but I expect it and I can cope despite the dizziness being unpleasant.

3:30pm
Kaylia is home ..... straight into the bath ..... "School on Tuesday?" she asks ..... then the singing begins.

9pm
Kaylia's had a late night..... Naomi was late home and Kaylia insists on staying up for storytelling time.

No comments:

Post a Comment