Tuesday, December 25, 2018

#1939 Tuesday 25 December

Happy Christmas!

Last night I received a lovely email from Chris (Nov13 to Apr14) and the process of reading the email took me "down memory lane"..... remembering all the wonderful people that we have been so fortunate to have share our life. 

Thankyou all so much.

Many of you are still close in Kaylia's memory..... she looks through photos on the computer.... and she has the photos around the house.  In the future she will tell us just what those memories are.

Today?  It's 6:30am and Kaylia is asleep beside me.  She has been very excited about "presents" and I can hardly wait to see her enjoyment this morning.

Below is Kaylia with her favourite present.... bubble gloves! 
and look what Kaylia made for me! 

Christmas lunch at Prama... It was terrible!  But Kaylia was chilled...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment