Thursday, March 17, 2022

#2073 Thursday 17th March

Aahhhh!  Cooler weather. It's so good to not be in the constant heatwave.  Hopefully we might have seen the last of the hot days till next summer. .... and maybe we'll get some rain once more. Naomi's garden has perished in the dry heat.  We're not allowed to use the amount of water that would have been needed to keep the garden alive.

It's 4pm and Kaylia is home from school and she's in the bath.  She has been much happier since the bullying has been identified and dealt with. 

The landrover in the shed is now running and the brakes are renewed.  I've diagnosed and fixed the ignition problems and today I rebuilt the carby.... it's now running properly. I'll now try to sell it to someone who is looking for a vehicle to restore.  It's a good one for that and if the Rangerover had not come along, I'd have been very happy with the landrover as my "baby".

The chooks are being their usual delightful selves.  Unfortunately they discovered the neighbour's garden..... so we can't allow them to free range any more.  They now have a night time coop and a daytime yard.....  when I let the out of the coop in the morning, they follow me over to the other yard..... running round my feet the whole way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment