Saturday, November 26, 2022

#2143 Saturday 26th November

Kaylia and I had a little adventure this morning..... my cousin Tom had his little hot rod on display at the Hot Rod Show at the Claremont show grounds. 
 His car is based on a Model A Ford and Tom has made most of the car himself. Its a very impressive result and Tom can be justified in being proud of his work. 
Kaylia loved the train ride from Midlands to Claremont and she's a beaut companion to have. 

This afternoon I've been making a battery cradle to hold the second battery in Bob.  I've managed to buy a second hand battery at a good price..... its a huge battery and it's from the supplier that I trust.... so it should do the job of powering the winch. 
I'm still working on the engineering certificate..... Ho hum.  I'll be very glad when I can eventually register Bob for the road.  I've found out that I qualify for a huge discount on the cost of registering Bob.... cos I'm a pensioner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment