Sunday, July 9, 2023

#2201 Sunday 9th July

 The "box" project is going along slowly.  Since it cannot have any metal, all the parts must be glued and pinned with a dowel.  So each phase has to be completed and the glue set before the next part can be started.  I'm making the box to be used as a cupboard (with shelves) till the day .... many years hence .... when it becomes my final ..... mmm .... what shall I call it?


It's school holiday time and even though Kaylia isn't going to school, life is still disrupted by carers not being available because of their own family needs.  So this coming week will again be one where I'm in the hot seat.


I've just watched a video of the Mercedes Benz factory ....it shows the whole process of building a car.  It is only at the very last processes that a human is visible!  Amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment