Monday, July 10, 2023

#2202 Monday 10th July

Wow... what a good afternoon.  As usual Kaylia and I went exploring.  We went east on the GEHwy  to a track that went south.



The track (a thin blue line on the map above) eventually meandered along the northern side of the Mundaring Weir...... beautiful country.  I feel privileged to live with such beauty just a short distance away. 

The bare ground is Land that has been cleared ready for reforestation.  Much of the drive was through areas of regrowth. 
At one place I spotted what appeared to be a moving ball..... it was an echidna!

He wasn't upset by me and eventually wandered off.  It's the first time I've seen one in the wild. 

We finished the drive after 3 hours of chugging along at about 20kmph.  It was very peaceful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment