Sunday, October 17, 2010

#82 Sunday October 17th 2010

It's been an interesting day .... I realized this morning that we had run out of Lovan ... I'd forgotten to get a new prescription and our local chemist is not open on Sundays (I leave the script with them).... by midday we could see the altered behavior and so we called into another local chemist who does open on Sundays. After I explained the dilemma, he gave us a few tablets to keep us going till I can get a new supply tomorrow. I think I'll change chemists!

After her dose was topped up, the anxiety decreased within hours. It's a very clear effect and it confirms that we're on the right track.

Since Naomi will be away all day at uni tomorrow (on her birthday!), we decided to swap days and we had her birthday today ..... Kaylia loved it!

We have found a new aupair! Welcome to "Team-Kaylee" Zoe! (in anticipation of your arrival next month.)

It's 6:00pm and Kaylia is in her nightie already. She has made this part of her routine .... she gets dressed for bed and then has downtime with DVDs & iPods & stimmy toys till she is ready to sleep. This usually happens around 8:00pm ....


- Posted by the Kaylee Blogger

1 comment:

  1. ohhh that's so nice
    Glad I can be a part of the team :)

    ReplyDelete