Monday, January 24, 2011

#153 Sunday 23 January 2011

The wrist is still bothering me today .... I think the incident last night did some actual damage to the joint as the background pain level has increased.

Today we met Natalie .... who will be '"Number 10"! Zoe leaves us in early April and Natalie will take over. Zoe will be a hard act to follow but I think that Natalie will be good for it. 'On ya, Nat!

Then followed a worrying medical situation .... I think I may be having a minor kidney stone episode .... moderate pain that built, then subsided ..... I spoke to Health Direct for advice and if it doesn't present any serious change overnight, I'll go to the GP in the morning. If it turns serious? Head for hospital!

After tea, we had another "Scrabble on the bed" session .... but this time Kaylia decided to collect all her people .... all of us on the bed with Kaylia cruising around the bed looking very pleased with herself! It must be very reassuring for her when she can arrange things so that her "world is right"!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment