Wednesday, February 23, 2011

#180 Wednesday 23 February 2011

Gloom ... I haven't heard from Jetstar yet but the more I see their compete lack of accountability and the way that they control any communication, the less hope I have of having my tickets replaced. It has been completely their error .... but if they don't want to admit that then there is no avenue of appeal for me. Suck it up baby!

Kaylia seems to be back to normal .... very huggy and cuddly .... negotiating for all she's worth to get as many car trips as possible! Whenever we tell her the shedule for the next few hours, she always adds ".... then car!" onto the end.

Later: From gloom to elation! Jetstar came good with a voucher and I now have confirmed tickets for 2nd March and 7th March. The voucher actually paid for better seats than I originally had.

BTW .... people have been asking about Naomi's father .... he is doing OK ... still in Osborne Park Hospital. We hope that he may choose to come and stay with us for the immediate future. He used to stay with us and he really enjoyed time with Kaylia .... maybe some more time with her will brighten his days.

2 comments:

  1. If it's any help, you can tell them they've already lost any chance of my booking over this. I won't fly with an airline I can't trust to get my booking right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously my comment above is now superseded. Bravo Jetstar! You've redeemed yourselves.

    ReplyDelete