Monday, February 21, 2011

#179 Monday 21 February 2011

She was up at 4am this morning - quite well behaved ... but wide awake.

I was having a good natter with our chemist on the weekend as I was buying more Melatonin ... (which is supposed to help Kaylia get in the right rhythms for sleep) .... and the chemist told me that the reason it is sold in packs of 21 tablets is that it is only effective for 3 weeks! ... we've been using it for 16 weeks now! .... I thought it wasn't working very well - now I know why!

... this is a tablet that cost over $2 each! And then he told me that in the US it is a non-prescription drug that sells over the counter for 10% of the cost!! Isn't it good to know that we have a government that looks after us!

The saga of the airfares continues ........ Jetstar will tell me in 2 days whether or not I can have my flights re-booked to 2-7 March. This was after being on the phone for one and a half hours trying to talk to someone who could give me an answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment