Friday, April 1, 2011

#213 Friday 1 April 2011

I missed a day ... yesterday was a pleasant, normal day till late afternoon ... I'd misjudged the timing of taking a tablet for the wrist pain ... and everything seemed to fall in a heap. It ended up a mess. I'll have take the drugs at just 2 to 3pm in future.

Kaylia had a good day at school and finished with a swim after. She is still going haywire with anxiety attacks ... fortunately Naomi has a good technique for calming .... this was really needed last night. We're trying an increase in medication .... the Risperdal seems to be losing effect.

This morning Kaylia was talking in her sleep .... "shopping!"

Later:
I'm at Lil Ceasars in Mundaring ... getting the good stuff for a "going away" party for Zoe. (So sad)
I've been for X-rays of my wrist this afternoon .... even to the un-trained eye, it looks bad ... big gaps where there shouldn't be ... and no gaps where there should be! It burns all the time and my use of pain-killers is going up.
The problem is to decide what to do about it .... any course of action is serious with no retreat if it fails.



No comments:

Post a Comment