Saturday, April 2, 2011

#214 Saturday 2 April 2011

It's 6:30am and Kaylia is running round downstairs .... very happy ... singing songs ... it's a nice sound to be a background for a "sleep in"!

Yesterday when I took Kaylia to school she decided to have a little dance around at the front of the room ... this is before school started ... After a few minutes she had a group of other kids all dancing with her! She has an infectious happiness and I think this attracts the others to join in. Fortunately this happiness probably couldn't be squashed out of her even if someone were horrible enough to try! I don't think Kaylia would even notice their efforts!

The "nosh up" last night was good. This is a dessert pizza ... Banana caramel!


Zoe has two days left with Kaylia .... we are all going to have a hard time saying goodbye. I console myself with the thought that Zoe will always be a traveller ... so she'll be back! (that was in an Arnie sort of voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment