Sunday, October 2, 2011

#388 Sunday 2 October

Wot a noight! It's 2:30 am ... she's been awake since 11:00pm ... I've banished her downstairs and she's noisy. Hopefully she'll wear herself out and sleep in. (noise of marbles rolling across timber floor) If she doesn't settle soon, I'll get up and get dressed and make a coffee.




I know I say this often but ... I 'take my hat off' to our wonderful au-pairs! I don't think I could survive this without their help. When it all gets too much, their presence means that I can 'retreat and regroup'.
This whole "big A" thing gets so tiring .... And there's years and years of it still to come!

Midday: Well ..... She finally slept at 6:30am and we all slept till 10:30! Just as well it is Sunday and we didn't have to get up!

No comments:

Post a Comment