Wednesday, October 5, 2011

#391 Wednesday 5 October

2am .... can't sleep. If I get up and do some work I'll suffer later ... so I blog.

I blog .... Therefore I am. (apols to someone ...)

This variation holds a lot of reality in some ways .... despite being pretentious drivel. (I was about to say more but my "self-censor" kicked in.)

Yesterday I looked after Kaylia in the morning .... and was pretty "washed out" in the afternoon. Today I'll reverse proceedings and get my work done in the morning while still fresh. I was discussing school holidays with a friend who has 2 school age children .... who are able to entertain themselves much of the time during the holidays. Kaylia is still a full-time management issue .... you can relax for short periods but then she needs your attention again. It gets very wearing.

On the IT front .... the iPhone5 is released today. Cool.

Evening: This afternoon Ajeng (accounting intern at work) came up to Darlington to help with Kaylia ... a terrific afternoon ...



we had an interesting session with K ..... she had an anxiety attack and I was able to eliminate possible causes / solutions .. and found that a small "top up" of the Lovan really helped. This could be a very useful bit of knowledge.



We also found a new playground!

2 comments:

  1. Naaaah, 'fraid not. Just another Apple trick. :(

    OTOH big announcement from Canon coming on 3 November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kaylia! let's go find a new park :]

    ReplyDelete