Thursday, November 17, 2011

#431 Thursday 17 November

Hi Y'all ... I'm in a good mood.  Kaylia has been up since 3am but last night I was so tired (from the really bad night before) that I crashed at 7pm last night  ... so being awake since 3am isn't too hard.  I still feel as though I've had a good night's sleep.

I've just been down to Harvey Normans to buy an iPad for a client ... and while there and waiting, I browsed the shelves .... and I've been hooked by the latest generation of table running Win7 ... it is so very tempting.  More research needed.  If I sell my iPad, the changeover cost will be pretty small.  I get so frustrated at not being able to use a spreadsheet properly on the iPad.  The Win7 tablet would completely remove all the factors that are so frustrating to me.  (and it's not Android!)

Kaylia was in fine form this morning on the way to school.  I think she is practicing 'conversation'  ... I can't understand the words but the tone is right and the eye-contact is right.  She is soooo happy at present.  It's such as shame when she is like this .... and she then is hit by the anxiety bug and she dissolves into a monster.  Routine is so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment