Wednesday, November 16, 2011

#430 Wednesday 16 November

6:20am and the phone rings .... an NZ reference check for Sally! (Hi Sally) Life seems to be full of flashbacks .... yesterday I had a Skype call with Zoe ... it was at the office and everyone joined in the conversation! It was so good to talk to Zoe again .... she finishes her studies next June and it would be wonderful if she could come back to us. Kaylia clearly remembers Zoe .... normally when I ask Kaylia a question, she is fairly slow to answer and not clear. When asked about Zoe, the response was immediate and strong .... she clearly understood! Since it is nearly a year since Kaylia last saw Zoe, that response is quite remarkable.

Last night was bad for me ... I woke at about midnight with a bad episode of reflux .... it was hours till I could sleep again.





No comments:

Post a Comment