Sunday, May 13, 2012

#586 Sunday 13 May

Mother's Day .... sleep in, pancakes, movies (Lorax), shoping for Kaylia clothes, Subway for lunch, office for play .... sounds like Kaylia Day rather than Mummy Day!  Mummy needs a break .... but till the current study is over, it's hard to see how she can actually get a break.  The study plus work is a hard life.
At least we have been able to book a week in the villa from 5 to 12 September .... last week I was able to get fares at $184 return! ......
so we have something to anticipate.
Yesterday was beautiful weather .... at lunch time Kaylia, Kat and I all sat out in the little "nook" that I built a couple of years ago on top of a tree stump.

Today has been significant for our current weight management ..... Kaylia has lost 1kg and I've crept below 100kg for the first time in ten years! Wow! This is important for my diabetes management. Naomi says that it's working for her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment