Friday, May 18, 2012

#591 Friday 18 May

As I write, I have music by Sarah Brightman playing in the background .... the current song is "Time to say goodbye" ..... this was the closing music at the night of Sanggar's graduation and the music evokes strong memories.  That was an important event.

I've just been researching how to add a sound file to the blog .... it's too much for right now but it's certainly do-able later.

Kaylia is doing the "Walk to School" this morning.  She still loves going to school.  When we walk along she likes to put her head against my side and use my arm to cover her other ear .... the sensitivity to sound can still be an issue for her.  I've noticed that other kids in her class do the same.

Blogging .... It occurs to me that the length of each day's post on the blog can be an indicator of the stress we're currently experiencing.  In the early days .... high stress = long post.  Now?  Things are good .... low stress = brief post.

I've been drawing plans for some alterations I'd like to do at the villa in Bali.  I do the drawings in Excel and I have been instructed to show it on the blog ..... so here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment