Tuesday, May 15, 2012

#588 Tuesday 15 May

As I've said before .... she's happy!  So happy in fact that she is really 'over-doing' it ....  I think the happiness has become a form of stim for her.  While this can be a pleasant problem, it's interfering with her attention .....  at present she is very interested in making her speech sounds correct ..... she can listen closely and really tries hard.  This morning we were working on BIS-KIT  rather than the usual Bi ..oot  .... but the hardest task was to get through the "giggling Kaylia" to reach the "thinking Kaylia".

Last night was bad (for a change)  she was up at 4am ..... unfortunately I'd been awake from 11pm to 3am so being awake again at 4am was a bummer!

I used much of the night to buy little doo-dads for my iPhone on Ebay ....... a microscope, a tripod, a set of filters .... all for around $5 each.  It can be a lot of fun looking for the bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment