Monday, May 28, 2012

#598 Monday 28 May

On Saturday morning the network wireless router died. (Poor thing). It choose a good day to die because one of the retail shops was having a sale .... I bought a new one for 30% of the usual price!
But the new one won't connect my laptop to the network .... their 24/7 helpline was useless ..... The guru said "I can't fix it". So ..... IT headaches again.

Bedtime: the solution to the IT problem may be at hand ..... an updated driver for Windows XP. Of course it is messy to actually get the driver onto the laptop without an Internet connection! Tomorrow.

The mail today brought a new doo-dad for the iPhone ..... a 60x microscope! I'm constantly amazed by the inexpensive things that I can get on EBay.

It's now 7pm and Kaylia is in her groove. She's happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment