Thursday, May 31, 2012

#599 Thursday 31 May

Time has escaped me! It doesn't help that we've been very busy with business. (that's the sort of thing that Owl would say to Pooh Bear!)
Today I have been buying desks for a possible additional office venue ..... This may not happen this week .. but I figure that it has to happen sometime and when it does, we need desks.
Kaylia begins therapy with a new therapist tomorrow. It will be at home again rather than down in the office. Kaylia loves going to the office to play.
I'm a little sick at present .... Earache .... The doctor thinks there may be a perforated eardrum. Antibiotics and painkillers.
My latest doodad from EBay came today .... a torch that can be focused. It's really cool.



I think I'm addicted to EBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment