Monday, June 18, 2012

#616 Monday 18 June

Life is strange. I'm awake after the middle of the night loo run .... so I'm pondering the path that life creates for us. It's our decision whether we walk the path that opens in front of us .... or whether we refuse that path and choose the alternative that results.



Sometimes ... in the many possible paths .... we're presented with a choice which will create a radically different future. Looking back in my life I can identify critical points where this has happened for me ..... where the choice made at the time resulted in a future that went in a new direction.



At the time the path seemed straight .... yet now I look back and the path has meandered along .... changing reality as each choice is made.
Naomi and I have recently watched a TV series about alternate realities .... and how the differing realities might affect each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment