Monday, August 13, 2012

#669 Monday 13 August

Dentist day today. It's a favorite day for Kaylia .... she was very well behaved while waiting her turn ... once in the treatment room, she flopped round - very happy. The dentist was pleased with her teeth .... no holes .... Kaylia wanted to keep the little mirror! Once we left the premises, Kaylia wanted "more dentist"!
.


The dentist was a huge fear figure for me at her age .... the fear has stayed all my life. I'm so glad that it's not the same for her.
Once we got home we both 'crashed' and slept for a while ... not surprising after last night. Then it was down to Nandos for tea. Nandos give 'club members' a free meal on their birthday! I'm looking forward to tomorrow night!
.
Tonight is a uni night for Naomi so it's just Kaylia and me.... we've been for a drive for a while, made popcorn ..... Now it's bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment