Tuesday, August 14, 2012

#670 Tuesday 14 August

Office celebration!




Thanks to all the well-wishers ..... many on Facebook! I feel privileged to have so many people who are thinking of me. The birthday tea at Nandos was great! A 'freebie' .... courtesy of the Nandos loyalty club.
.
Kaylia stuck to her usual routines today .... no allowance for a birthday from her!! She had a bad day at school again. When I picked her up in the afternoon she was very agitated and anxious. I gave her a full Lovan tablet as soon as we got into the car and after a while she was happy again. We think that perhaps her basic dose of Lovan needs to be increased due to her growth. She's becoming a big girl now.
.
As soon as she saw me at school, the cry was "dentist"!! It always seems kinda weird that a child actually wants to visit the dentist ..... what have we done to her?

No comments:

Post a Comment