Monday, September 17, 2012

#700 Monday 17 September

Wow ... I missed two days!  Ooops
What happened?  Saturday was therapy in the morning followed by swimming at the Bayswater Waves pool .... then to the Midland office for play time.  Shopping then home to cook tea .... Kaylia's favourite 'spugutti'  (the way daddy makes it) ... yum.  Then crash .... she dragged me off to her room to sleep.
Sunday .... movies!  We went to "Tinkerbell" and it was a milestone ... the first time she has been able to sit through the whole movie.... she needed the timer for the final 10 minutes but it was still a great effort.  In the afternoon, she accepted that we weren't going anywhere and played .....
.
Today?  She is off at school again .... very happy.  Zoe has been to the local Montessori school to introduce herself.  I tagged along as I had never seen a Montessori school before .... I am impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment