Sunday, October 21, 2012

#731 Sunday 21 October

Another day has slipped past .... I think it was because Naomi had a short day yesterday and finished soon after midday. Then we all went "op shopping" ..... even I found a bargain! Kaylia spent lots of time in the toy section as usual ..... I pointed to some dolls and asked "What's this?" .... expecting her to say 'girl' or 'doll' .... but she says "Zoe!"
.
Today? I was sick so I didn't join in the morning trip to the lake. Since I was only sick in the morning, it must be 'morning sickness'! I must be expecting something ..... or maybe it was a 'pregnant pause'.
During the afternoon recovery time I actually watched a DVD .... or I should say I watched part of a DVD .... Kaylia came home and she won't allow anyone other than her to have a DVD on the player .... so I'll finish the movie another time. An easy choice as "The King's Speech" is such a powerful film that I can't wait to get back to it.
.
Naomi is in painting mode ..... painting the basement. We're moving our "home office" down there again ..... reclaiming the entry area to use as a visitor reception cum parent retreat.
.
Kaylia joined Zoe and AJ for an evening walk .... the report was that she really enjoyed the walk. We have to make sure it happens more often!



No comments:

Post a Comment