Friday, October 26, 2012

#735 Friday 26 October

Last night was a doozy! I wrote about it but it didn't save. I wrote "I'm sitting in departure .... waiting for an Air Delay-sia flight .... 2 hours late"
The plane eventually did the right thing and I got to bed at 2:30am. This morning I'll walk down to the villa .... guests are in the villa so I stayed at "Sunhouse" nearby ..... it's nice .... but right on the road and so it's noisy! I'm looking forward to the quiet of the villa. I got up at 6am because the traffic noise wouldn't allow a "sleep in".

I've made a friend here .... Charlie

Charlie is from Geraldton .... closer to Bali!  I also met another couple from Wales UK ... we all came round to "view" the villa.  I think we may have some future guests as they were very enthusiastic.
.
Evening
Well .... despite sleep deprivation, it has been a productive day.  Made took me shopping for a carving for the window in the second bathroom .... we went to Batubulan and I choose a really nice carving .... it will be fitted on Monday. Then I'll arrange an insect screen.
.
While in Batubulan, Made took me to a small warung for lunch ... I had the best nasi campur ever!  Delicious!
.




Then it was back home to crash and sleep for an hour.  Ketut erected the pool fence that he has made ... it is a good job but just needs a few small refinements.
.


Then it was off to the printers to order staff name badges ..... then to Hardys for food shopping.  I discovered their stocks of bulk nibblies .... a wide variety of delicious savoury treats.
I was going to go out for tea but I decided to cook for myself instead.  I might have an early night tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment