Saturday, October 27, 2012

#736 Saturday 27 October

A good night .. I slept well.  I needed it after the past few night.
.
The plan for today? ... mid-morning I'll do a Lottemart run to procure enormous quantities of coffee and lemon tea to take back .... I have about 16kg available so ......  a carton is 5 x 100 sachets = 500 x 20 grms = 10kg.  That leaves 6 kg for tea .... 25gm per sachet = 6 bags of 36 sachets.
.
Till mid-morning I'll try to trace the errant electrical problems .... lights that appear to have no switch ....  switches that don't seem to do anything ...... wires that poke out of the wall without apparent purpose ..... the builders were a strange mob!
.
Later:  .... it's still a mystery!  I put a signal generator on the unknown wires and followed the tone ... it just wanders off and doesn't go anywhere!  More thinking needed.
.
After this I went off to Lottemart to get the coffee and tea ..... then a bottle of gas for the generator .... then a stop at a small hardware shop near the villa .... its fast becoming one of my favorites as it always has many of the things I need.  This time it was light fittings and electrical stuff..
Lunch at Mama Putu's ... I do like the way their cook does rendang!
.
In the afternoon ....  I hit the sack big time and slept most of the afternoon ... I clearly still need the sleep.
.
Then I just had to try out the new massage place next to Nessa .... it was very good for 50,000!
After that I tackled fitting the new lights at the outside front wall.  It looks good now.
.
I tried out Warung Blanjong for tea ... nasi campur again and it was very good.  I'll go there again.  They have cooking lessons there (I recall someone saying that they wanted cooking lessons.)  Home via an icecream shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment